LuciadMobile takes the power of geospatial intelligence out of the office and into the field; from the frontline onto city streets. LuciadMobile empowers users to create flexible applications for Android devices.
LuciadMobile offers powerful capabilities to access, update and send information and intelligence back to associated command and control or management systems. LuciadMobile ensures a smooth transition between online and offline operations and maintains full access to all LuciadMobile capabilities as well as the geospatial data in disconnected mode.
LuciadMobile is designed for optimal usage in the field. It includes deep integration with Android OS, providing access to the multiple functions of the device, such as the camera, compass and GPS. Its small software footprint runs efficiently on mobile hardware resources and provides controllable battery usage.
Mobile terrain analysis – online and offline
LuciadMobile is optimized for use in the field, which ensures that users can move smoothly between online and offline operations. In disconnected mode, users have full access to all LuciadMobile's capabilities, including their geospatial data
Who needs Luciad’s Mobile solution?
These are just a few examples of why users turn to LuciadMobile for their geospatial data challenges:
- You want to offer intuitive touch based access to your application
- Your mobile solution needs to work standalone in disconnected environments
- Visibility calculations need to work when disconnected
- You need to prepare your mission data and then transfer data packages to mobile devices
- You want to integrate device peripherals like compass and camera into your situational awareness application
- You work with defense symbology, including MS 2525 and APP6 in an Android-based solution
Fast and effective decision making with an intuitive graphical user interface
Interact with the view using well-known touchscreen gestures such as pinching, tapping, long pressing and dragging. LuciadMobile's ready-to-use controller functionality includes standard controls (zoom, pan, select), freehand drawing, editing and rotating. You can easily create other controllers for custom interaction.
Formats and Standards
- Digital Terrain Elevation Data (DTED)
- OGC GeoPackage
- LuciadMobile Vector Database
- LuciadMobile Raster Database
- Enhanced Compression Wavelet (ECW) and ECW Protocol (ECWP)
- Luciad Tile Service
- OGC WMTS
- Microsoft Bing Maps
- Military Symbology
- APP-6A, APP-6B, MS2525b, MS2525c, TAM-105