To support Luciad Inc's continuing growth we are looking for Software Engineers based in Washington DC.
Luciad Software Engineers are responsible for providing high level on-site and off-site support to Luciad's North American customers. You will analyze, advise and assist with the implementation of high performance visualization for Situational Awareness applications that are based on Luciad products.
The Luciad Software Engineer has the following profile:
- Must have 2 to 10 years experience in a Java software development role
- B.S degree in Engineering or computer science or related degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with GIS, HTML5, Android, Web Services, OpenGL, C++ or .NET are considered a plus
- Work location: Washington DC
- US citizen eligible for government clearance levels
- Experienced in giving customer trainings
- Can interact with senior level engineers at customer locations
- Driven and results oriented
Luciad offers broad career opportunities in an International high-tech environment. Employees are encouraged to further develop their individual skills and personality in a growing and dynamic community.
An attractive and competitive compensation & benefits package is foreseen in line with the individual candidate’s experience and track record.
Luciad is an international high-tech software company with offices located in Washington DC(U.S.A.), Leuven (Belgium), and Paris (France).
Luciad is the supplier of choice for leading organizations, Systems Integrators and OEM’s, at both the National and International level, for their Situational Awareness applications in mission-critical C4ISR and ATC/ATM systems.
Luciad’s International customer base includes Boeing, EADS, ENAV, EUROCONTROL, FAA, Lockheed Martin, NATO, NavCanada, SAIC, Thales and Thales Raytheon Systems.